Use Single Page Applications with Magnolia
Companies are increasingly adopting a headless approach to content management, which means marketers are having to deal with purely headless CMSs, a tool that was never really designed with non-technical users in mind.
Basic headless platforms empower developers, but they disconnect marketers from the end-user experience. So brands need to tear down the wall between marketers and end-users.
Download this free white paper to find out how to overcome this challenge and to learn:
- A non-technical explanation for SPAs
- When it makes sense to use SPAs and when it doesn’t
- The differences between SPAs, progressive web apps and accelerated mobile pages
- How to manage and optimize content for SPAs
- The challenges of SPAs, SEO and personalization
- How a visual SPA editor can tip the scales in your favour