If you link many external websites or documents on your website, it can happen that individual links suddenly no longer work. The Links App keeps an eye on the accessibility and sends a warning if an invalid link is found, replacing any external tools you previously had to use to find dead links on your page.
- Add one link or bulk import multiple links
- Configurable email or Magnolia notification when faulty links are found
- See where in your workspaces the links were added
- Rich Text Editor implementation
- Configurable scheduled check of all the links
- Title of a added link is fetched automatically when left empty
- Multi-language support (i18n)
This extension is developed and maintained by esense GmbH. Should you need further information and assistance, please contact the developer.