Magnolia Community Edition
Magnolia Community Edition is a free, easy-to-use powerful Enterprise Content Management system.
Community Edition is available under an Open Source license, the GPL version 3.
Magnolia Community Edition includes an AJAX-powered intuitive web-browser interface, a clear Java programming API and a useful custom tag library for easy templating in JSP and Servlets. It can use any JSR-283 compliant content repository.
Download Magnolia CMS Community Edition
There is plenty of information available publicly to get started with Magnolia Community Edition or to get help with more advanced issues.
- And more
Magnolia Community Edition provides the must-have benefits of modern content management systems:
- Open Source
Magnolia Community Edition provides all the functionality needed to quickly set up a website, be productive as a content author, ensure stable operations and easily maintain the site.
- Inline editing
- Web-based user interface runs with any browser
- Move, copy, re-order by drag and drop
- Human readable web addresses (a.k.a. "friendly URL's")
- Digital asset management
- Role-based user management
- Access-controlled full-text or meta-data search
- Multilingual user interface and content
- Time-based publishing
- 100% Java/J2EE compliance
- Clustering and load balancing
- High-performance caching system
If in need for a professionally supported version of Magnolia which also includes advanced content management functionality, consider buying the vendor-supported Magnolia Enterprise Edition.