Get real guidance on how you can accelerate your pipeline with Magnolia through joint marketing and sales, enablement, and success stories.
Stay on top
Find out how our business-ready composable DXP is evolving, and learn about what’s coming in 2024 with an updated product vision and roadmap.
Grow your network
Network with the Magnolia Partners from all over the world - during the coffee breaks with a beautiful sea view, at the beach after dinner, or with a drink by the pool.
Optional activities – Get to know Mallorca by boat or bike
Arrival & registration
Composing the symphony
- Pablo Urbina Conductor and 3rd prize winner of the 2023 Siemens Hallé International Conductor´s Competition
- Tim Brown CEO, Magnolia
- Anthony Poliseno Chief Marketing Officer, Magnolia
Product keynote – 2023 and beyond
- Simon Lutz Head of Product Management, Magnolia
- Marta Kobus Head of Engineering, Magnolia
- Lukas Reck Product Manager PaaS, Magnolia
Making generative AI real for content teams
- Jan Schulte Head of Group Consulting, Magnolia
Building services revenue around composable DXP
- Samuel Staehelin Chief Services Officer, Magnolia
Partner program update
- Tim Schwarz Head of Technology Alliances & Partner Management, Magnolia
Fireside chat: Selling composable stacks
- Andrew Elia Managing Director, Arishi
- Jorens Thomassen Managing Partner, TRIMM
- Markus Tressl Director Platform Technologies, Merkle Switzerland AG
- Anthony Poliseno CMO, Magnolia
PaaS inside-out: How Arvato Systems took Global Blue on a cloud journey around the world
- Marvin Kerkhoff Senior Solution Architect, Arvato Systems
Customer story: Driving the shift from monolithic to modular architecture at Max Mara Group
- Helmut Bolow Project Manager, Kerana Digital
- Andrea Guerzoni Service Manager, Digital Division (Max Mara Group)
- Marco Modenini Enterprise Architect, Digital Division (Max Mara Group)
- Luca Pelli Digital IT Director, Digital Division (Max Mara Group)
- Davide Rossi Customer Digital Interaction Practice Lead, GFT
Customer story: Navigating through digital turbulence - A Marketing Director’s travel journal
- Ryan Cotton Marketing Director, Thomas Cook
The future of work: Scaling digital projects with German and African teams from nexum and AmaliTech
- Georg Kuehl Founder & CEO, nexum AG
Dinner & partner awards
Treat yourself with extra sun and fun
On top of showing you our product vision for 2023 and beyond, we want to ensure you have an unforgettable experience at our Partner Summit. Choose your activity and sign up for some extra fun before we start with the official program!
- Explore the coast of Mallorca by boat.
Important: The boat tour starts at 8:30 AM. If you want to participate you should plan to arrive in Mallorca on September 25.
- Learn more about the city of Palma on a bike tour along with the Magnolia CEO.
- Relax with some yoga on the beach.
The registration form for the activities will be sent out to you once you’ve signed up for the Summit.
Join us on Mallorca
- Drive demand and business success
- Stay on top of composable DXP trends
- Connect with partners across the globe
After registering, we will send you accommodation recommendations in the area. Or book a room directly with the Nixe, but better be quick. It is usually fully booked during the season.
Registrations for the Magnolia Partner Summit are now closed. If you would like to participate, please get in touch with your partner manager.
Offsetting our carbon footprint
Magnolia strives to minimize carbon footprint related to its business. Where not possible we offset generated footprint by supporting UN FCCC sanctioned projects. Furthermore we strive to every year lower total amount of carbon generated by our business despite the growth of our business.
Note: As UN FCCC will be discontinued next year, we will transition towards Net-Zero Emissions Commitments following recommendations from “Integrity Matters: Net Zero commitments by Businesses, Financial Institutions, Cities and Regions”.