What you will do:
- Act as the technical face of Magnolia Cloud to prospects during the sales cycle by providing presentations and tailored responses to questions from prospect business and technical teams for all cloud/devOps inquiries within 72 hours of initial request.
- Become a Magnolia Cloud capabilities expert, advising customers and prospects through consulting and workshops on topics like containerization, CI/CD tooling and practices, auto scaling architecture, blue/green deployment and continuous deployment pipeline.
- Set up and manage Magnolia Cloud instances for new customers, prospect proof of concepts and internal demo instances within 10 days of initial request.
- Manage the new customer on-boarding process and educate customers on all topics related to the Magnolia Cloud instance, including IAM user access, building CI/CD pipelines, and configuring environments, as well as getting them familiar with tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and GitLab to ensure a smooth launch of their Magnolia projects.
- Become a product expert, acting as an escalation point to help craft solutions for escalated customer support tickets and issues accurately within 72 hours of escalation.