With best-in-class headless CMS, unrivaled integrations, and modern technology services in the cloud - Magnolia is uniquely positioned in this market to enable enterprises to fully bring their customer-centric vision to life.
Become a part of that journey as our new Product Manager for Magnolia Cloud. This role is ideal for you if you want to shape how the product will evolve in the future.
- Manage Magnolia Cloud through its product development lifecycle - identify market opportunities, co-create product roadmap, research customer needs, prioritize opportunities, validate proposed solutions, plan development, and deliver new product features to customers
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to optimize business processes (e.g. helpdesk) and ensure stability, performance, and sustainability of all cloud operations
- Collaborate on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy
- Ensure enablement of sales, marketing, and customer success
What you bring in
- Business and technical background (acted as a developer, solution architect, or similar role) to actively participate in team’s discussions about architecture
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a product manager within the cloud/Saas industry
- Proven track record of doing market research and requirements gathering
- Self-driven and well-structured personality
- The ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across all levels within the ecosystem
- The ability to solve complex problems in a pragmatic way
Please note that this role can be remote given that you are happy to show up and connect with your colleagues face-to-face on a regular basis (frequency can be discussed).
And here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individuals’ input and create opportunities to realize them.
Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, and Vietnam you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.