What you will do:
- Lean on your expertise in programming with JAVA in conjunction with Maven and as well as web applications deployment to Apache Tomcat and similar application servers by providing code review/audit of customer implementation and setup of Magnolia, including upgrades to new versions of Magnolia.
- Become a Magnolia capabilities expert, advising clients and partners on how to develop their future technology / martech stack based on your experience creating leading solutions.
- Become a product expert, acting as an escalation point to help craft solutions for escalated customer support tickets and issues accurately within 72 hours of escalation.
- Lean on your expertise in front-end and back-end coding languages to deliver a monthly back-end developer training course to new and existing clients.
- Gain a full understanding of our product marketplace, incubator modules and 3rd party integrations to guide clients and partners to extend their use of Magnolia to meet their marketing technology needs, leverage your experience in the modern technology stacks such as headless front-end applications (REACT preferred), GraphQL, client-side scripting, and APIs