You will be part of a team, which is responsible for automation of testing and releases and maintaining and constantly improving the necessary tools.
At Magnolia, everybody within the development team is responsible for delivering high quality. Development teams are responsible for planning and implementing tests.
The focus of your work is to maintain and constantly improve the infrastructure, the tools, and the test-framework to facilitate the engineers from other teams to write tests quickly and easily.With your QA mindset you help and guide the developers in their testing efforts.
- Improve and maintain the infrastructure for automated testing.
- Extend and maintain the Magnolia test frameworks.
- Review test scenarios and test implementations
- Conduct workshops. Push for continuous improvement.
- Support the development team in education and best practices in the integration test area.
- Support development of standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies
What you bring in
- Proven work experience in software testing and test automation and quality assurance (3 years or more).
- Proven work experience in Java software development (3 years or more).
- Familiar with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, Docker.
- Familiar with AWS
- Experience with writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Work experience with an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Growth mindset and proactivity
What drives you
- You want to be in charge: the maturity to work self-responsible, the awareness of knowing when and who to ask, the willingness to take ownership
- You want to be connected: a sociable and open mindset, the courage to get in touch with others in German and English, a strong desire for team play
- You want to be yourself: a good self-confidence and self-image to contribute and share your views, the ability to reflect
What we offer
- Bright, fun, and open-minded colleagues spread across the globe
- Lateral and vertical growth opportunities
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more.
And here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individual’s input and create opportunities to realize them.
Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, China, Thailand and Vietnam, you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.