With best-in-class headless CMS, unrivaled integrations, and modern technology services in the cloud - Magnolia is uniquely positioned in this market to enable enterprises to fully bring their customer-centric vision to life.
Site Reliability Engineers play an important role here. They run and operate complex systems on a large scale for our cloud customers, both internal and external.
They continuously innovate to provide more robust and fault-tolerant systems by applying software engineering approaches to infrastructural and operational challenges.
As a part of the SRE team, you will be a key player in driving Magnolia’s mission to further evolve its product and services in an ever-growing world of automation and micro-services.
Along with other SRE practitioners, you will work at the heart of our production system and...
- monitor service performances and keep the lights green
define and manage our cloud infrastructure as code (IAC), improve CI/CD pipeline, build the monitoring stack, create and deploy orchestration script
- be involved in the design, build, and deployment of scalable and secured services and provide architectural review, vulnerability testing, and security reviews
be an internal advocate of cloud technologies at Magnolia.
What you ideally offer
BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS and Terraform), configuration management tools (Ansible), continuous delivery, and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
Ability to analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems in production.
- A passion for large-scale and highly redundant services and computer engineering.
- Experience in operating, optimizing, and scaling SQL databases, ElasticSearch clusters, and/or Prometheus.
Familiar with security and operation standards as well as best practices around personal data.
- Solid communication skills.
What you can expect from us
- Flexible working hours and remote work
Smart and inspiring colleagues with global mindsets
International and cross-functional growth opportunities
Working with the most recent technologies
- 20 days of annual leave
And here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individual’s input and create opportunities to realize them.
Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, China, Thailand and Vietnam, you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.