What things you’ll be doing?
- Maintain the core authoring content management functionality: from the main interface in order to render content using a template system. You will also work on e-commerce connections, marketing integrations, and the main content editing functionalities
- Evolve Magnolia's features and ensure the best quality standards
- Write code that has a significant impact on the users and developers alike
- Contribute with your own creative ideas to architecture and best practices
- Support team members with code reviews as well as application debugging and diagnosis
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, agile, and pair programming
- Use technologies & tools such as Java, AWS, and Jenkins