What things you’ll be doing?
- Develop new features for Magnolia and assure they comply with our quality standards
- Maintain the core content management functionality: from the user interface to rendered content including the template system, resources, and integration with front-end technologies.
- Take the technical lead of new initiatives and draft architecture and design concepts for larger changes
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owner, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Deal with and improve dependency management, source control, issue tracking tools, and testing frameworks we use
- Help to spread new ideas and proven practices like TDD, Clean Code, Scrum, DevOps