Helping customers and prospects consider the right technology is crucial. We do this via delivering highly effective demonstrations and presentations for business and technical stakeholders alike.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that potential customers have a clear understanding of Magnolia's technical capabilities so they can meet their business goals. You will do so by partnering up with Sales, Partner Management and Customer Success to navigate the complex technical landscapes of digital transformation.
Now, if you are an experienced Solution Architect wanting to support our business growth in the DACH region, please read on.
What you will do
- Provide technical expertise during sales demos by showcasing Magnolia features and its potential.
- Define requirements and develop measurement strategies to ensure the Magnolia solution addresses the customers’ specific business needs.
- Provide expert know-how on development, integration, Magnolia deployment and system architecture
- Build Proof of Concepts and new modules, trace issues in client implementations and propose solutions to maximize the business value to our customers.
- Constantly work with cutting-edge technology to assure that our customers reach their high-achieving goals.
Who you are
- Fluent in German (at least C1)
- +5 years of experience in software development, building or managing the development of a complex, commercial enterprise-class product
- Experience with a broad range of operation systems, application servers, databases, and related products (e.g. Unix, Solaris, OSX, Windows; WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, Tomcat, JBoss; Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server etc.)
- Experience in HTTP, HTML, XML, Web server, server-side Java, and databases
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Willing and able to travel regularly within Europe
- A collaborative can-do attitude and a relentless focus on helping our customers succeed
What connects you with us
- You want to take charge: Your motivation is driven by your capability and willingness of taking ownership and responsibility. You will report directly to our General Manager of the APAC region and will be given plenty of room to lead.
- You want to connect: You have an open mindset and the courage play to build effective personal relationships. You have a strong passion for succeeding as a team.
- You want to be you: You want to nurture your own confidence as well as coach others to do the same. You have the ability to reflect in order to work smarter, not harder. And everything you don't yet know today, you trust you'll be able to learn tomorrow.
What we offer
- Bright, fun, and open-minded colleagues
- An international and diverse environment to work in
- The flexibility to work part-time remote and with flex-time
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more
And here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individual’s input and create opportunities to realize them.
Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, China, Thailand and Vietnam, you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.